MarketReader helps ALL investors understand market movements in real time.
Choose the pricing package that works best for you, or contact us to learn more.
IndividualKnow what's moving, Understand why. No more scanning through noisy news/social feeds. Only $3 per day to help your trading exponentially over the next month. Cancel any time during your subscription. (Limited to Non-Professional Subscribers* only)
- Live view of most unusual moves of the day
- Real-time AI-generated asset price movement summaries (stocks and ETFs)
- Industry Peers and Correlated Assets filters for every asset
- Customizable watchlists
- Intraday charting
- Smart Screener with customizable and savable filters
- Subscription to daily MarketReader Minute Pre-Market Newsletter
- Email support
ProfessionalUpgraded speed and functionality for professional users. Understand what is moving the market with real-time AI-generated explanations of asset price movement. Save time, cover more assets, manage risk, and trade smarter.
- Everything included in Individual, plus:
- Macro ETF Monitor
- AI-generated monthly summaries for every asset
- Professionally curated watchlists
- Breaking market news
- Desktop alerts
- Intraday macro market overviews
- Earliest access to new features and upgrades
- Access to live feedback and support portal
- Live chat + phone support
*Professional vs. Non-Professional Subscribers
Due to restrictions from our data providers, we are limited in the subscription types available for individual users.
Non-professional subscribers include any person who receives stock market data solely for their personal, non-business use and who is not otherwise a Professional Subscriber.
Professional Subscribers include any person who uses market data for a business or other entity in a manner requiring them to be registered with the SEC in a professional capacity.
This means that a corporation, limited liability company, trust, joint venture, limited or general partnership, unincorporated organization, or other entity cannot be a Non-Professional Subscriber.
To qualify as a non-professional subscriber, you must respond to a series of questions upon enrollment in the program (see below).
You must be able to answer No to all the following questions to qualify for this offer as a non-professional subscriber:
1. Do you use market data for any purposes outside of your personal, non-business use?
2. Do you receive market data for your business or any other entity?
3. Are you currently registered or qualified with the SEC or the CFTC?
4. Are you currently registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, association or regulatory body, in the United States or elsewhere?
5. Whether you are located within or outside of the United States, do you perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency or regulatory body, any securities exchange or association, or any commodities or futures contract market, association or regulatory body?
6. Are you engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity?
7. Are you engaged as an asset manager?
8. Do you use the capital of any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading? (trading on margin is ok)
9. Do you conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity?
10. Have you entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities?
11. Are you receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity?
If you have any questions about your qualifications, please reach out to email@example.com.
Get Email Updates
Sign up to receive MarketReader news and technical + financial insights from our expert team.
If you are interested in investing in MarketReader Inc, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.